Park Rental Information
- We have a minimum order of $500 for park rentals.
- You WILL be required to have an adult at the park 1-hr before the time stated on your contract and will be required to remain with the equipment until our crew arrives.
- If you require an EXACT set up and pick up time it is an additional cost. Our Drivers are NOT GUARANTEED to be able to stop what they are doing to pick up equipment it your party end early.
- It is the renters responsibility to determine special set up and power requirements.
- Most parks will not allow us to use their power source. If we cannot use the park power, you will need a generator. If you provide your own generator, a 3500w generator is the minimum required. If you do not have access to a generator, we have generator rental available. If you are renting more than 1 inflatable, you must call us to verify power requirements.
- If the park will not allow us to stake into the ground, you will require sandbags. Sandbags cost $5 per sandbag.
- All parks, city/county/government property requires an additional insurance certificate. The administrative cost associated with this is an additional $40.
Here are a few parks whose policies we are aware of: